PART TIME RETAIL ASSOCIATES
THE MUST HAVES:
- 1+ year of relevant retail sales experience is a must.
- We’re looking for Retail Associates who are available at least 8-24 hours a week to work at our Exeter location as well as possible shifts at our new London location coming fall 2023.
- Must be passionate about all things fashion, aesthetics + interiors.
JOB DESCRIPTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Welcome customers by greeting them, offering them assistance.
- Advise customers by providing information on products.
- Process payments, returns, inventory updates on our POS system.
- Share knowledge of our Freeborn + Company design/cabinetry side of business with customers.
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence.
- Help customers carry items to vehicle when needed.
- Available for holiday retail hours.
- Product, furniture, clothing receiving + stocking if needed.
- Overall strong interest in Interior Design + Fashion.
- Able to lift 50lbs, reliable transportation, work independently.
- Employee Discount
This is an entry level, hourly position with the ability to grow within the company for the right candidate. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please send your resumé, cover letter and IG handle to email@example.com and tell us why you want to work for Sundays.
MORE JOB OPENINGS WILL BE POSTED SOON AS WE GET READY TO RE-OPEN OUR LONDON RETAIL + SHOWROOM.